When the Halo: The Master Chief Collection made the soar over onto Steam, PC gamers had been ecstatic to have another excuse to dive into the Halo universe. Releasing the complete franchise by way of the Master Chief Collection has been a gradual course of, however it has been a course of nicely value it! For these which might be followers of Halo 3: ODST, now could be your time to shine as a result of that’s the newest addition to make its method over onto the Valve platform.
Even higher than Halo 3: ODST’s arrival is the opposite updates that come from Season Three of the Master Chief Collection. Season Three presents over 80 unlocks for the 50 tiers along with new weapon and visor skins for Halo 3, characters for ODST, and new nameplates.
A brand new Challenge deck can also be arriving for brand spanking new weekly challenges in addition to extra tweaks to matchmaking with the next modes:
- Recon Slayer (you’ll spawn with the Silenced SMG and the Automag, weapons on the map are changed with their ODST counterpart the place relevant)
- ODST Heroic Firefight
- ODST Firefight Arcade
With Halo 3: ODST’s arrival additionally comes with a couple of updates for this specific expertise as nicely, together with:
- Matchmaking updates and assist for devoted servers
- The potential to customise and save your individual Firefight recreation variants
- The Halo 3 Battle Rifle and ODST’s Assault Rifle being out there to be used
- Oh, and the Hornet and Anti-Air Wraith can be found in Firefight too!
It’s time to drop in and do some injury, as a result of Halo 3: ODST is now out there on Steam. It can also be out there on the Microsoft Store and as a part of the Xbox Game Pass on PC. Happy looking![Source: Halo Waypoint]