Disclaimer for Mokka Official
mokkaofficial.com exercises third party content for information purpose only and are not liable for any web content related to or denoted to from these pages. All news, images & videos associates to content are hosted on third party sites or users. We also often used third party links. All media is linked from news sites and social media etc. Therefore, mokkaofficial.com has no rheostat over the copyright of the streaming media. mokkaofficial does not accept obligation for content hosted on third party domains or by the users. If you have any questions regarding Disclaimer please contact.
All the information on this website – https://mokkaofficial.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Mokka Official does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Mokka Official), is strictly at your own risk. Mokka Official will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
OFFICIAL DMCA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
Then Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
Please allow 3 days for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Important Notice: We do not host any file on mokkaofficial.com This site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet. We are not affiliated in any way with those 3rd party sites nor responsible for their content. All content is copyright of their respective owners. We do not guarantee of the content on mokkaofficial.com, we always shares those content only for Educational & Testing purpose not for commercial use and we only shares Virus Free / Malware Free content, But Nevertheless please use them on your own risk, we are not responsible for any loss.
Fair Use: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. ‘Fair use’ is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.